Hello friends, pimples is a common skin problem for both men and women.
So don’t stress your mind thinking about it too much, otherwise, It’ll also cause acne, strange isn’t it.
Don’t worry, we will break it down real quick, further in this article. So stay tuned.
Before discussing, ways to remove pimples naturally and permanently at home. Let’s understand briefly it causes, and I have some bonus tips for you guys only.
What are the causes of acne?
By understanding the causes, it will be easy to control acne in less time, so pay close attention to it.
#1 Hormonal Imbalance
In General, we all possess a natural hormonal level.
The main culprit of Pimples and acne is “Androgen”, It is a sex hormone. This type of hormonal imbalance usually occurs in teenage and that’s why teens are so prone to acne.
And it’s completely normal for teens to experience hormonal change.
There can be many other reasons too, for hormonal imbalance for instance during pregnancy, on the use of specific drugs, unhealthy eating, etc.
#2 Bad Eating Habits
Food that contains certain dietary fiber and carbohydrates like
- Skim Milk
- Chips, etc.
It can worsen pimple symptoms.
So take a balanced diet and must include foods that are rich in Omega-3 Fatty acids, antioxidants, and zinc.
#3 Genetics and Stress
Genetics plays a vital role while defining your body structure and it’s a feature, and also holds for skin too. It is possible that either of your parents had acne, then it makes you more prone to acne. Don’t worry it can be removed.
Stress is one of the biggest factors while fighting against acne. So make sure your stress levels are under controls.
So these were the most common cause of acne, now let’s jump onto its natural solution.
5 Ways to Remove Pimples Naturally and Permanently
The very first simple way to remove pimples naturally at home is.
#1 Tea Tree Oil
There have been many studies showing that Tea tree oil is very effective while curing acne.
Because tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and contains antimicrobial compounds. In general, these compounds help to prevent microbial growth.
Tea tree oil gets absorbed deep into the skin and kills the bacteria that cause acne. It also helps in unclogging the pores.
Related: How to make your skin glow naturally?
How to use Tea Tree oil
- Wash your hand, because they carry a lot of germs.
- Then, take a small amount of coconut into a bowl, add 2-3 drops of Tea Tree oil.
- Apply this mixture directly onto pimples with a cotton tip.
- Let is rest all night on your face
- wash your face with normal water.
- Take some Yogurt in Bowl, Add 2-3 drops of Tea Tree oil.
- Mix it well
- Then apply it onto scars.
- Wash it after 20 minutes.
Related: How to get rid of dandruff without any chemical?
#2 Green Tea
Green Tea has a ton of benefits when it comes to skin. For acne it’s revolutionary.
It has antimicrobial that helps to destroy acne-causing bacteria. It also posses Anti-inflammatory properties and loaded with antioxidants.
How to Use Green tea
Tomato has great acid endurance, which means it can maintain the PH of the skin and eventually stop the acne from spreading.
Also, tomato has many vitamins good for skin such as Vitamin A, C, K, E, B.
Tomato and Gram Flour Mask
Gram Flour is very good at extracting access oil present on the skin. It also helps to tighten up the skin pores. For Remedy
- Take one and half tablespoon of Gram Flour
- Add Juice of half tomato, make a thick paste.
- Then apply it onto the affected area.
- Let is sit there for 20-25 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water
- Eventually, wash your face with cold water to close the pores effectively.
- At last, use a moisturizer.
#4 Neem Leafs
Neem is often referred to as “wonder leaf“, do you know why?
Because it has a magical effect on our body. For acne, it can help to reduce redness and kill acne-causing bacteria.
Let’s have a look at How to use Neem?
- Make a paste of neem leaf, for that add little water and neem leaves into a grinder, and grind it.
- Apply the neem paste directly onto pimples
- let it sit there for 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash your face.
Fresh Neem leaves are not available everywhere, so you can also use dry neem powder for the same.
#5 Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is loaded with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. And also known for it’s wound healing properties. That is why aloe vera is included in so many creams.
But alone Aloe vera will not show many wonderful results in acne treatments. Although, when mixed with the right ingredients can yield magical results. So use Aloe vera with Turmeric.
Aloe vera and Turmeric.
- Extract the pulp to aloe vera.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of aloe vera.
- Add half teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix well.
- Apply this paste on the face.
- Wash it after 10-15 minutes.
You can also use Aloe vera gel if natural aloe leave is not available, Check out some of the best Aloe Vera gels in the Markets.
- Avoid touching your face too often.
- Exercise for at least 25-30 minutes, It’ll help to reduce stress.
- Wash your face twice or maybe trice in summers with a mild face wash.
- Don’t ever pop pimples, It will make it worse.
That’s all about ways to remove pimples naturally and permanently.
Follow these simple techniques on regularity and you would be amazed to see the results. Consider taking advice from a dermatologist if your acne is not going away.
Also, check out How to remove dark circles naturally?
Hope you guys found this article informative, please share and comment.
1 thought on “5-Simple Ways to Remove Pimples Naturally”
Awesome, best methods and prevention.
Helped me to cope up with my problems.
Comments are closed.