Hello guys, today we going to discover “How you can grow beard naturally at home”. Time has come to show and Grow a beard, — just a joke guys, no need to show off.
On a serious note, A beard can drastically change the way we look and feel about ourselves.
But this is also a fact that beard takes time to grow, and many crusial factors depend upon the genetic profile of an individual.
But there are certainty a lot of things, we can do to grow Beard effortlessly and NATURALLY!
You notice the emphasis on “Naturally” right. Because it is important.
A quick fact guys, our facial hair follicles start developing before our birth.
Imagine if a young born is born with a beard, Hahahaha. But it doesn’t happen. Jokes apart guys, the point I am trying to make is that there are the other factors too, like hormones, diet, and lifestyle.
Which determines, when the hairs will grow and become a beard.
Visible hair growth can be seen in some teens.
The hairs start growing because of the high production of hormones like Testosterone.
And it is a good thing, but it does not always grow evenly or doesn’t grow at all in most cases.
No need to worry if you have no facial at all, it’s completely normal.
First, step to grow beard naturally faster at home is.
1. Develop a Basic Routine for Beard
Guys beard grow on the skin, right?
So it’s equally important to have a basic skincare routine to ensure proper beard hair growth.
#1 Wash Your Face Twice a Day
Washing your face helps to remove dirt and oil from hair follicles. And it makes hair growth more favourable.
Things to keep in mind while washing your face
- Use a little warm water, and it’ll open up the pores in the skin.
- Circularly massage your face with facial cleanser, if you don’t have a beard.
- If you do have a beard use shampoo to clean your beard.
- Do this every morning and evening.
#2 Massage Your Face
Massaging helps to stimulate more hair growth, how? Massage helps to relax the skin and muscles; hence more blood will reach there.
You can use beard oils available in the market.
But as you want more natural stuff. So I have a list of best beard oil alternatives.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Argan oil
- Jojoba oil
- Brahmi oil
- Sesame oil.
- Sunflower oil.
Freshheritage explain why these oils are good for beard growth.
How to massage?
- Wash our face and Dry it.
- Use fingertips to apply any above oil and massage gently in a circular fashion on the beard-area.
- Do this for 10 minutes daily.
Exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells, that can hamper the production of new hair follicles.
How to use it?
- Wet your face.
- Use a mild exfoliant over the entire face.
- Massage gently and wash your face with cold water after 4-5 minutes later.
- Pat dry your face.
- Use this once a week.
2. Diet for Beard Growth
#1 Essential Vitamins for Beard Growth
Some of the B vitamins are very beneficiary for beard growth. More specifically vitamin B3, B5, B7, B9.
Source of B vitamin.
- Nuts like almonds, walnuts, etc. are a rich source of B7 (biotin).
- Chicken, beef, dairy, and avocados are a great source of B3 & B5.
- Greens leafy vegetables are a good source of B9.
Consume more Vitamin A, C, and E.
- Eat more broccoli, Sweet potato, carrots, and beef liver for Vitamin A.
- Most of the citrus fruits have vitamin C like lemon, orange. Also, red, yellow and green capsicum have vitamin C.
- Nuts, seeds, green leafy and beans are Good source of vitamin E.
What will you, when I ask you a question, Does consuming only these vitamins can help in beard growth. No, right?
So it brings us to a balanced diet.
#2 What is Balance Diet for Beard Growth?
While taking essential vitamins might be helpful, along with it a taking balanced diet provides your proper beard conditions to grow.
- Eat a lot of vegetables, lean proteins, healthy carbohydrates, and fats.
- Keep your hydration level always up.
- Reduce the intake of excessive sugar and salt.
3. Healthy Lifestyle to Grow Beard
lifestyle consists of any things. But the first thing, on which we are going to talk about is Exercise(Physical Movement)
#1 Exercise: A Testosterone Boaster
Remember the hormones I mentioned above, i.e. Testosterone and DHT. The production of these hormones increases when we exercise.
Again the points stop at genetics, absorption of these hormones matters. But it will be very helpful, if the cause of no Beard is the deficiency of Testosterone and DHT.
- Moderate intensity workout also is known as “cardio” for 1-2 hours at least once a week.
- Strength training for 2-3 times a week for 30-40 minutes.
Another plus point of exercising is, it helps to open up the pores in skin.
#2 Get an Baby Sleep
Nowadays, lifestyle is getting faster everyday, and we are continually compromising with our sleep, right.
You must have seen a baby sleeping, must felt how relaxed and tension free they sleeps.
You just need to do the same but only for 6-8 hours.
Taking, six to eight hours of sleep is appropriate and important for a healthy lifestyle and beard too.
#3 Reduce Stress: Extremely Important
Stress is a killer not only for hair growth but for a healthy life. So stop overthinking about your beard and stressing yourself.
You have to have a solid strategy to deal with Stress.
Also, try other stress releasing techniques like
- Listen to music,
- Take a walk, etc.
Related: How to Get Rid of Dandruff at Home?
How to grow Beard Faster?
Watch Till End.
At last, A Myth Buster
People think that shaving and trimming make hair thicker, which is not valid in any sense.
Hope you guys found this article about most common problem for teenagers ” how to grow beard naturally at home” Helpful.
Ask your queries at our social media handles.