Hello guys, soft and pink lips are the desire that most of us desire most of the time, right?
So, I have given 9 Home Remedies that will help you to full fill your desire.
Before applying any remedies, you have to make sure that you are drinking enough water. Cause dehydration is the most common reason for dry and chapped lips.
So hydrate yourself, drink at least eight glasses of water every single day.
Some other major causes of dark lips are
- Excessive sun exposure.
- Chewing tobacco.
- High caffeine intake,
- Low-quality makeup products, etc.
To get fast results, you need to avoid the above thing.
Alright, Firstly, we will start with natural scrubs for your lips, then we will learn how lip glow with nourishing remedies.
Why do we need to Scrub?
In most cases, our lips look dry and dark when the dead skin cell got accumulated. These dead skin cells are hard to remove by regular washing, which brings us to scrubbing.
So the very remedies to make your lips pink is a natural scrub that you can make in 2 minutes and apply it.
Your lips will be pink within the first application of these scrubs, That I am about to show you.
1. Honey and Brown Sugar Scrub!!
We will be using brown sugar here. It is very soft and gentle with skin, and it removes the dead skin cells without causing damage to the lips.
We also added Honey to it, which is an excellent moisturizer and nourishment for our lip’s skin.
How to make and use honey and sugar remedy?
- Take a tablespoon of brown sugar. You can also take white sugar, add a tablespoon of Honey.
- Mix them well, for a minute.
- Now, massage your lips with the paste for 1-2 minutes. Leave it on for five more minutes.
- Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You can use it 2-3 times a week for better results.
2. Lemon and Sugar Scrub!!
Lemon is a fabulous breaching agent that helps to lighten up the lips and sugar helps to exfoliate the dead skin cell.
Since lemons are acidic, and if you have chapped lips, then this remedy isn’t for you.
Moreover, acetic acid in Lemon is not suitable for sensitive skin, so don’t use this remedy if you have sensitive skin.
What else can you do then? You can use Honey Sugar Scrub.
How to make and use lemon and sugar remedy?
- Take a slice of Lemon.
- Sprinkle some sugar over the slice.
- Rub the slice gently over lips for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
- You can repeat this remedy every 3-4 days.
3. Cold Milk and Turmeric Scrub!!
One of the most effective and gentle scrub for your lips.
The all-round species, most widely used in Indian homes, “Turmeric” is the best ingredient to have in your remedy store.
Turmeric helps in treating pigmentation and discoloration with its natural healing properties. And the cold milk natural moisture to the skin.
So it’s kind of the whole package. It can also be used on the face to prevent acne, breakouts, black spots, etc.
Furthermore, one of the astonishing features is, it can also be used as a scrub and as well as lip masks.
How to Make and Use the cold milk and Turmeric remedy?
- In one tablespoon of cold Milk add 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Mix it well, and form a paste.
- Apply the paste on the lips, Give it 5-6 minutes to get absorbed.
- Now gently scrub off the paste.
- Wash with lukewarm water
- You can repeat it, on alternative days.
4. Cinnamon and Almond oil Scrub!!
Cinnamon is a great plumping agent and has been using lip plumper for thousands of years. On the other hand, almond oil contains vitamin E.
Also, vitamin E has been used in a lot of cosmetics to make your skin healthy and prevent it from radical damage.
So let’s blend them.
How to Make and Use the Cinnamon and Almond remedy?
- Take a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Add 8-9 drops of almond oil.
- Give it a good spin.
- Now scrub your lips with it.
- And wash it lukewarm water to remove the excessive oil and cinnamon powder.
You can use it every 2-3 days.
Now let’s find out a good lip mask for your lips.
Lip Masks: To Make Lips More Pinkish
After gently scrubbing your lips, the dead skin cell on those beautiful lips is gone. And it is the best time to supply nourishing ingredients to your lips.
When we apply nourishing creams or ingredients on our lips, the dead skin cell absorbs most of the good stuff, and our lips remain the same.
In some cases, it even causes more darken lips. So scrub your lips if you have not.
Because when you scrub the absorption of nutrients increases after the removal of dead skin cells.
But don’t scrub your lips if they are chapped, Use the lips mask.
1. Rose Petals And Milk Lip Mask
We all desire for Rosey baby pink lips, right? Now, what else is the best starter, rather than roses itself?
Rose Petals helps to nourish and lighten your lips naturally. And milk is a natural moisturizer.
When both are combined, it works magic for lips.
How to make and use Rose Petal and Milk Remedy?
- Soak 6-7 Rose Petals in cold Milk for 12 hours or leave it overnight.
- Now Grind the petals.
- Add a few drops of cold Milk.
- Apply the paste and leave it on the lips for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
Use it daily for better results.
2. Pomegranate Seed And Cold Milk Lip Mask
Pomegranate is a wonderful fruit. It has tons of health benefits.
Along with it, Pomegranate seeds can also help you to get pink lips naturally at home.
How? Pomegranate seeds contain a chemical compound “punicalagin“, it helps your lips to get pink by inhibiting the production of melanin.
How to make and use Pomegranate Seed and Cold Milk Remedy?
- Take some Pomegranate Seed and crush them.
- Mix it with Cold Milk and wait for 2-3 minutes.
- Apply the paste, let it get absorbed for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
3. Aloe Vera Mask
Aloe Vera is all in one solution for all most every beauty related problems. The same is true for darken/cracked/dull lips.
It contains Vitamin E, which helps to restore and lock the moisture.
Furthermore, Aloe Vera also enhances the growth of new cells.
How to use Aloe Vera Remedies for lips?
- simply apply aloe vera gel onto lips.
- Leave it overnight and make it a part of the lip care routine.
The second way, Use it with Lemon if you chapped lips are not your thing.
- Take a teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- Add 3-4 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix it well.
- Apply and leave the paste overnight.
- Do it on alternative days.
- Use Lips Balm after washing it in the morning
4. Strawberry and Honey Mask
Do you know why there are a lot of different products labeled as strawberry flavor? I also don’t know, such a lame joke.
Okay, let’s be serious and focus on Mask.
Strawberry contains some essential vitamins and minerals, which are very best at keeping your lips healthy and pink.
Moreover, Strawberry is loaded with a lot of antioxidants.
How to use and make Strawberry + Honey Remedy?
- Crush a Strawberry.
- Add a teaspoon of Honey.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this mixture 3-4 times a week.
Last but certainly not least.
Also check out: How to Remove Pimples?
5. Beetroot Mask
Beetroot is not suitable for lips! What? It the best ingredient to get pink lips naturally at home without making many efforts.
Beetroot has coloring pigments betanin and violaxanthin, which acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent for lips.
And this, in turn, helps to lighten up the dark lips and prevent them from the sun.
How to use Beetroot Remedy?
- Take a Slice of Beetroot.
- Rub it on the lips.
Another way. Beetroot juice and Honey
- Extract the juice from Beetroot. Take one teaspoon of it.
- You can preserve the rest of the juice in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Now take 2/3 teaspoon of Honey and mix it well.
- Massage your lips with the paste.
- Leave it overnight.
- Use it daily to get pink lips within a week.
That all guys.
Moreover, to start, pick any two remedies, one from scrub and one mask. And guys give these remedies at least a week to show the visible result.
Hope you guys found this helpful, if you have any query, dm me on social media handle I would love to help.